Why STaiRwaY?
Upon taking a glance on my blog, STAIRWAY... maybe you'll ask why STAIRWAY? What is in it? Well, I chose STAIRWAY simply because it speaks of taking a STEP either going up or going down in order to reach the next level or even reach a place where you want to go. It is my avenue to reach out to the world and share my hopes and aspirations in life as well as sharing the wonders of dwelling here in the Philippines.


Essential Valentine

>> Saturday, February 13, 2010


On
Valentine’s Day we think about
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives--
The very special few.

Without them, skies would turn to gray;
Things wouldn’t be the same;
Life wouldn’t be as colorful;
It would be a duller game.

And when I contemplate that group--
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you;
You’re essential, Valentine!

By Joanna Fuchs
Bookmark and Share

          

0 comments:

"Life is not a race but a journey to be savoured each step along the way"

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

UA-51354514-1