Why STaiRwaY?
Upon taking a glance on my blog, STAIRWAY... maybe you'll ask why STAIRWAY? What is in it? Well, I chose STAIRWAY simply because it speaks of taking a STEP either going up or going down in order to reach the next level or even reach a place where you want to go. It is my avenue to reach out to the world and share my hopes and aspirations in life as well as sharing the wonders of dwelling here in the Philippines.


My Second Award for 2010

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010



         Thanks to Amina of “It’s My Life”, who gave me this award. I really love it! How nice of you to be so thoughtful this year. You inspired  me to blog more. Blog wizard, thanks again for the award.
          Aside from posting this award, I am also required to list down 7 things that most people probably don't know about me.
1. My real name is
Mary Ann.

2. I am an educator by profession.
3. Happily married with four children.
4. I love to read and write since it’s my only way out being a silent person.
5. I seldom talk but I always listen to others. I love to be alone especially when I write.
6. I believe that there is peace in silence.
7. I hate  loud and agressive persons.
           I'm passing this award to 10 bloggers whom I find Kreativ:  Faye,  Scribbler,  An, Fe,  Eden , Arvin, Screenivas, Jenny, Bananaz and Marianne

12 comments:

MJ January 19, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

congrats...how are you?

Yannie January 19, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

Congrats and thanks for passing it.

FaYe January 19, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

HI!ann, thnks for the award. grab it later when i have time. i have to bring first the kids to school.
have a nice day!

Mary Ann January 20, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

To friend Me,

Welcome! Your comments and visit makes me feel fine. More power.

Mary Ann January 20, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

To friend Marianne,

Happy blogging. You really deserved the award. Take care.

Mary Ann January 20, 2010 at 5:38 AM  

To Faye'

Your blog is a superlative one and deserves a kind of award. Have a creative blogging today.

An January 20, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

Nice award ma'am. Congrats. Thank you very much for passing it on to me. Please don't feel bad, I already have this award before...But, I will still grab it anytime soon. Thanks again.

scribbler January 20, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Hello, Mary Ann! Thanks for the award! :) I'll post it in my blog soon.

Keep blogging! :)

A.M.I.N.A January 21, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Hi Ma'am!Thanks for grabbing this award and sharing us a little about yourself.

Mary Ann January 22, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

To friend An,

Congrats An for receiving such award the second time. It meant one thing... that is, your creativeness is beyond compare. Wow! great. keep it up.

Mary Ann January 22, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

To friend Medic,

Take your time. I will always visit you.

Mary Ann January 22, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

To Amina,

Welcome! Keep coming back. Thanks for the comments.

"Life is not a race but a journey to be savoured each step along the way"

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

UA-51354514-1